Wilhelm Klier instruments are crafted in Germany using a time-honored workshop-method tradition. These high-end instruments are made of older, more aged wood to achieve a warmer sound from inception. They are highly flamed and varnished with a deep coloration to give a classic, old-fashioned look. The sound is described as rounder than that of a new instrument, almost as if it had already been broken in. These instruments are an excellent upgrade for the smaller advancing musician.
- Crafted in Germany from select aged highly flamed European tonewoods
- Tonal adjustments made and varnish hand- applied at the Eastman Strings workshop
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Antique-style hand-rubbed reddish brown to brown varnish
- Set up with Thomastik Dominant strings and Aubert Mirecourt bridge
- Outfit includes half-moon foam case, braided carbon fiber bow, rosin and cleaning cloth
Although used, this outfit is in MINT condition!