Inspired by the Italian classics, The Maple Leaf Chaconne Cello Model MLS500 brings the tender nuances and sophisticated sound of a full-bodied cello to life, thanks to its balanced tonal qualities and fine attention to detail. Crafted with elegance and refinement, this cello is sure to please the most discerning musician.
- Parisian Eye Ebony fittings, Wittner tailpiece with a 4 built-in fine tuners and Aubert 14 bridge
- D'Addario Helicore strings
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish
- Fully hand-carved medium figure Grade AA seasoned spruce top and flamed curly maple back that have been dried for 4-5 years
- Premium advanced student graduation pattern