Made in 1924 by the Ernst Heinrich Roth Shop in Markneukirchen, Germany. Includes certificate from E.H. Roth company. Set up with Larsen A & D, and Spirocore Tungsten G & C Strings, Swiss-style ebony pegs with Parisian Eyes, high quality French bridge, carbon fiber endpin, and Akusticus plastic tailpiece. Ebony Fingerboard with C-Bevel. This cello was recently restored by our expert repair and restoration staff, and tonally adjusted by a team of cellists.